Skyline Gila River (5-12th)
Registrar: Gena Jones
Phone: (480) 750-0024 Ext. 3001
Arizona is a “school choice” state and to help parents make an informed decision about Skyline Gila River is the right school for their child, Skyline Gila River uses an interview process; however, a student or parent attending an interview is not a condition of enrollment. We use the information provided to get to know our potential students better.
Please refer to the information below for the required documents to be submitted as part of our charter school admissions in Chandler, AZ.
ITEMS REQURED FOR ENROLLMENT:
- Proof of Age and Identity
- A certified copy of the student’s birth certificate or other documentation as set forth in A.R.S. § 15-828(A)
- Arizona Residency Documentation Form
- Military Student Identifier (if applicable)
ITEMS REQUIRED PRIOR TO ATTEDANCE:
- Immunization Record – (immunizations records are not a condition of enrollment but must be completed prior to attendance)
- Immunization Exemption Form (if applicable)
- Withdrawal form from previous Arizona school attended (if applicable)
Optional Information (used to better serve your student)
- Emergency Information
- Medical Information
- Special Education Questionaire
- Student Status for McKinney-Vento
- Home Language Survey (English and Spanish as applicable)
- ED 506 Form for Title VI Indian Education Formula Grant Program
- Field Trip & Model Release Form
- Technology & Internet Usage Agreement
- Shared Responsibilities under Title 1
- FERPA Notification
- School Bus Guidelines and Rules
- Fees, class schedule, uniform dress code
- To help parents make an informed decision about the right school for their child, Skyline Gila River uses an interview process to get to know our potential students better; however, a student or parent attending an interview is not a condition of enrollment.
A.R.S. § 15-184 (A, B, E)
Skyline Gila River does not limit admission based on ethnicity, national origin, gender, income level, disabling condition, proficiency in English language, or athletic ability.
Skyline Gila River has a fair and equitable policy to enroll all eligible students in grades 5-12, who submit a timely application, unless the number of applicants exceeds the capacity of the school facility. Skyline Gila River gives enrollment preference only to those students who are returning to the school for the second or any subsequent year of operation and to siblings of pupils who are already enrolled in Skyline Gila River. Should the number of eligible enrollment applications exceed the capacity of a grade level, Skyline Gila River will utilize a lottery system. The lottery will also determine waiting list order for any unselected applications. Applications received after the open enrollment window closes will be processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
Skyline Gila River may refuse to admit any pupil who has been expelled from another educational institution or who is withdrawn while in the process of being expelled from another educational institution.