Summer Camp & School
Posted on June 6, 2022 by skylinegilariver
This summer we are offering the following options of growth for students:
- High School Credit Recovery
June 1 through June 23 for the first session
June 27 through July 21 for the second session
- Girls Volleyball (June 1-9)
- Co-ed Flag Football (June 1-9)
- Boys & Girls Basketball (June 13-23)
We also partnered with SunClan Consulting. They are a local Native American agency that provides effective solutions for achieving Indigenous potential. Through this partnership we are able to have our students participate in daily summer camp sessions focusing on:
- ELA (Reading for Informational Text)
- Math (Expressions & Equations)
- Social Emotional Learning (Mindfulness)
- Community Leadership/Leadership Skill Building
top post here
Posted On August 8, 2022
Thank you to our new student leadership team. We look...
Posted On August 3, 2022
Middle School volleyball at Skyline Gila River doing great things...
Posted On June 6, 2022
This summer we are offering the following options of growth...